Do you love plants and strive to weave nature into the built environment?
If you share this interest with us, have the following qualities, and want a 6 month internship starting in January 2020, please reach out by sending your CV and portfolio to : email@example.com
What does a day at MOSS look like?
A day in our office is never the same! On Monday we kick off the week with a team meeting and from then on, you will meet clients, have internal brainstorms, visit inspiring reference projects, meet consultants, make exquisite designs and give presentations.
What do we offer?
- We are fast-growing, so you have the possibility to get involved at an exciting stage!
- We work in a dynamic environment with room for ideas and innovative thinking.
- As we work in multidisciplinary teams on challenging national and international projects, you will stretch your personal boundaries and imagination leading to personal growth and professional fulfillment.
- We work with people from different nationalities.
- Paid internship.
What are we looking for?
- Multi tasker
- Passionate to spread the word for greener cities
- Eager to learn; ambitious
- Creative, yet technical
- Experience in green thinking and design
- Architectural / interior design knowledge
- Affinity for green or knowledge about green
- Good graphic illustration skills
- Passion for green design
- Theoretical and technical content writing
- Fluent command of Dutch and English Tools
- Revit BIM
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- Keynote / Pages / Numbers / Word / Excel